Mahindra has launched its 6060 utility tractor range in 2WD and 4WD.
Mahindra says the 3533cc 4 cylinder water-cooled direct injection diesel engine provides power and torque.
The increase in weight (2850 kg for 4WD) and (2530 kg for 2WD) provides more grunt.
Other features include:
- 4 Cylinder 3533 cc Displacement with 51 PTO horsepower
- Single Lever PTO engagement with 540 and 540 Economy settings
- Flat Platform with Comfortable suspension seat
- 15 x 15 Synchro Shuttle transmission (6060 4WD); 15 x 3 Mechanical Side Shift (6060 2WD)
- 2200 kg lift on linkage at the Ball Ends
- Cat I/II linkage with check chains
- 2 Auxiliary Remotes Standard
- 6060 2WD Tractor from just $24 990 plus freight and dealer pre-delivery.
As with all Mahindra ML series loaders, the ML6002/6004 loader features a rugged mainframe, with durable boom structure mounted rigidly across the chassis.
A self-level design maintains the bucket in the horizontal position, just by operating the boom, offering safe work performance.
The loader can be easily installed and removed with just two pins and four quick hydraulic couplers.
Rated at 900 kg Safe Working Load on the 6060 4WD model with standard 78-inch general purpose bucket and optional 1800 mm 4-in 1-bucket.