Coles has announced a recall of three varieties of Coles brand milk from its Victorian and new South Wales border stores due to potential contamination with a cleaning solution.
The fresh, white milk is in one litre containers, dated 25 and 26 June 2019
The Coles Brand products include:
• Coles Brand 1L Fresh White Skim Milk USE BY 25 JUN 2019
• Coles Brand 1L Fresh White Lite (Low Fat) Milk USE BY 25 AND 26 JUN 2019
• Coles Brand 1L Fresh White Full Cream Milk USE BY 25 AND 26 JUN 2019
These products have been sold at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Local in Victoria, as well as Coles supermarkets in Lavington, Deniliquin and Albury in New South Wales and via Coles Online servicing these areas.
Other brands included in the Lactalis Australia recall that were sold at a number of major retailers including Coles Supermarkets in Victoria and NSW (Lavington, Deniliquin and Albury only) and Coles Online, are:
• Pauls Smarter White 2% Fat Milk 1L USE BY 25, 26 AND 27 JUN 2019
• Physical Skim Milk 1L USE BY 27 JUN 2019
Also included in the recall are the following products sold at major retailers, including Coles Express in Victoria and Coles Express NSW (Deniliquin North, Tocumwal, Albury and Albury North only):
• Rev Low Fat Milk 1L USE BY 28 JUN 2019
• Paul’s Full Cream Milk 1L USE BY 26, 27 AND 28 JUN 2019
• PhysiCAL Low Fat Milk 1L 26 JUN 2019
The milk may have a yellowish colouring and/or a metallic chemical taste. Customers must not consume this product and anyone concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
Customers can return the product or proof of purchase to any Coles supermarket for a full refund.
Customers seeking further information can contact Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.